Anyone ever LIED about having an incontinence condition (OAB, latchkey incontinence, bed wetting etc) to get away with the occasional deliberate wetting? I assume this has happened and know for a fact that Omo lovers insert themselves into online incontinence discussions (not cool), but I rarely hear of anyone having the guts to do this in their real lives. Granted, it'd be harder to convince certain people like your parents and siblings who grew up with you and KNOW you're not a bedwetter for instance, but you may not want to wet in front of them anyway. I wouldn't. But new friends, coworkers, partners and others would be less difficult to influence if you told them at the start of your relationship. Might be something you mention offhandedly early on "just in case" even if you never end up doing it.
This is a hot fantasy of mine as well as the inverse: the incontinent person who develops a pee fetish because they eventually accept their condition and learn to enjoy it, which I suspect is even less common. I've listed realistic scenarios where a person could believably get away with wetting and blaming the situation, such as while running a marathon or while having a "pee dream". No need to be incontinent for that; it happens to the best of us. All that's required is too much liquid + lack of bathroom access for too long. (I love thinking up scenarios where a person might be forced to wet, or to pretend to have an "accident" in public).
I know this borders on unethical wetting, but if nobody ever finds out, what's the harm as long as you don't do it too often or in a way that forces them to clean it up?
Sunday, August 9, 2026
Pee Question: Using Incontinence as a Cover for "Accidents"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pee Question: Using Incontinence as a Cover for "Accidents"?
Anyone ever LIED about having an incontinence condition (OAB, latchkey incontinence, bed wetting etc) to get away with the occasional delibe...
-
How often do people say "practice makes perfect" when that's really not the case? If lack of experience isn't the proble...
-
I often see newbies, both to diapers and pants-wetting, complain that they canNOT manage to let go and wet themselves no matter what they d...
-
So I initially saw this story about a year ago on Quora and have been looking for it ever since. The author is extremely well-written &...
No comments:
Post a Comment