Thursday, October 17, 2024

Never Have I Ever - Omo Style!






I borrowed the first part of this questionnaire from Omorashi.org so thank you guys for that.  Directions:  Give yourself 1 point for every "yes" and half a point if the answer is 'yes' for part of the question (and 0 for 'no').  Tally up your score at the end to see just how much of a pants-peeing master you really are!   💦



Me + my wet patch.





NEVER HAVE I EVER...

1. Wet your pants accidentally -  Never!

2. Wet your pants on purpose  - Almost every single day now that I have the freedom/privacy.    

3. Peed in bed - It's one of my fave places to wet myself.   

4. Peed outside - Long ago, yes, but not in the last 10 years.   

5. Wet yourself in public.  -  Unless you count all the swimming pools, water parks, lakes, beaches & other bodies of water, no.  I always piss myself near water when in a swimsuit.  My mother told us to when we were kids.   

6. Peed in the bathroom, but not in the toilet - lol Yes I did this the other day!   

7. Measured how much You were holding - Nah.

8. Peed in the pool - See:  Questiom #5.   

9. Had a holding contest with someone.  Sort of, virtually.  I let someone tell me when to pee, anyway.  (Half a point here). 

10. Peed in an ally/park to avoid an accident - No.

11. Peed in the car - Once as a stupid kid I got the urge and wet the same pair of shorts I'd successfully wet earlier, but I got caught.  We were driving down the highway when I peed & I got busted with wet pants at the grocery store.  Huge trouble.  

12. Peed in a diaper/pull-up - Yep!  Reviewed a couple right here on this blog.  

13. Held it for 10+ hours - For sure while sleeping but not for fun.  That wouldn't be very "fun" for me due to the pain.  (Half a point).

14. Peed in a towel/pillow/cushion - Towel yes.  

15. Been tickled/startled into a pee accident - Nope!

16. Been denied the bathroom when you were desperate - No but I did this to a friend and felt terrible after she had an accident.  

17. Let some out to take the pressure off - Not IRL but often at home.   

18. Tried to see how far your stream could go.  Who among us hasn't?  

19. Wet yourself in someone’s lap - Naw.  

20. Had to make up a story on the spot to avoid embarrassment - With my recreational wetting, probably as a kid.  But I've never had accidents.  



Bonus:

Have you ever been given permission to go ahead and wet yourself in a tight situation?  - No.

Ever had an Omo buddy who was NOT a sexual or romantic partner? - Yes!  And it was amazing.  The story can be found here.

Have you ever been FORCED to pee your pants by a cruel authority figure (parent, teacher, bully, etc).  Nope.

Been caught by family members or other roomates resulting in an incredibly embarrassing/otherwise traumatic experience?  Yes, once with very wet pants before school and once when my stash of wet clothes was found.

Had a true peegasm?  (Not the one where you hold your pee and then get "the shivers" from simply peeing, lol ugh).   Many times and lemme tell ya, regular orgasms just don't compare after you've been to the mountaintop!  (And pissed off it).


MY SCORE:  12 + 3 Bonus = 15 total.  




SCORE INTERPRETATION:
0-5:  Dry as a bone
6-10:  Getting Warmer... and Wetter...
11-15:  Pissy-Panted Pro
15-20:  Flooded, soaked, positively DRENCHED!  Sopping Sensei.



If you scored 11-20, congrats!  That means you're above average in terms of wetting experiences.  If you're low on the pee-pee totem pole score-wise, that just means you've got a lot of fun adventures ahead of you.  Go forth & explore, young master.  A wet & wonderful world awaits.  💦 🌏
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Never Have I Ever - Omo Style!

I borrowed the first part of this questionnaire from Omorashi.org so thank you guys for that.  Directions:  Give yourself 1 point for every ...