Tuesday, September 26, 2023

My True Ex-pee-riences




All of us have unique stories of how we got into this fetish.  I was a mere toddler, no older than 2, when I realized that peeing turned me on (though I didn't grasp the concept of arousal yet, obviously.  I just knew it excited me and made my heart pound in a good way).  I was bathing in a mini-bathtub contraption that set inside the actual bath.  It had an elevated flat part on the back.  When nobody was looking I squatted on that part & peed, watching it come out of me and spread out all over the little orange bathtub edge.  It felt so naughty!  Sometimes as I got older I'd stay behind after my bath water drained & piss in the empty tub.  It was a "safe" and sanitary way to wet that didn't get me in trouble.  


When I was maybe 7 my mom wet herself at a friend's pool.  Just said something like "I gotta do one thing before we go," then when everyone's eyes were on her she spread her legs and peed her shorts while sitting in a chair.  Then she got in the pool & washed it off with a mischievous smile on her face.  Her friend was disgusted but I stored it in my memory bank forever.   Too bad she wasn't as forgiving when she'd catch me doing it. 

I had many solo wettings as a kid.  A couple that stick out include wetting in the rain at the pond and peeing my shorts on a toy rocking horse while wearing some baggy windbreaker-material shorts.  The pee gushed out and splashed onto the bottom plank of the horse & excited me so much.  I also recall wetting sweatpants & loving the way the soaked cotton material felt on my legs.  Sometimes I'd look down into my panties as I went.  I got busted most times & got in huge trouble.

Around the age of 8-9
 I had a "wetting friend".  No idea how I got that lucky but I remember us running to her bathtub one day naked and pissing in it at the same time(!!!).  That's my 1st memory with her.  After that we'd wet ourselves every time we stayed over at each others' houses.  It was like a normal shared interest that we enjoyed like playing video games or Barbies.  We'd typically do it while watching TV late at night:  tell the other it was time to "go," let a little out & stop ourselves before getting the couch/bed/floor wet, then we'd examine each other's wet patches.  We'd repeat this after ~30 mins of waiting for it to dry.  Sometimes we'd go sit over the toilet and soak ourselves at the end of the night but that meant throwing the panties away so our moms wouldn't see so that was rare.  She always brought extra because she knew her original ones would get soaked.  When we were packing in her room once I recall her saying "I'll bring these extras in case something "happens" to the other ones."   🫠

When I was around 10 my best friend and I both had to pee while at her dad's store but I hogged the toilet and was taking a loooong time (on purpose of course) & she started wetting her jeans so she pulled them down and peed on the magazines stacked in the corner.  I felt terrible & had to tell her dad she peed herself & needed something to cover up with.  She wasn't mad thankfully.

Same friend and I were on a field trip and had to pee terribly after a day of soda & no bathroom break, so we sneaked off and did it under some bleachers in front of each other, watching each others' huge streams the whole time.  I once mentioned how cool it'd be if we could just pee ourselves and it would magically evaporate without having to go to the bathroom & that someone needed to invent something like that.  She agreed.  

My 1st girl crush in high school flirted with the idea after I turned her on to it.  We made a stupid bet and were trying to think of what winner/loser would win or lose.  I suggested the loser pee their pants.  She was disgusted & said no but then seemed interested later, daring me to pee on the toilet in front of her, pee in the sink when my toilet was broken, etc.  Never happened but I did get to fuck her years later so that was nice.

My 1st actual partner wasn't specifically into watersports but pissed her pants on me once & peed directly on my pussy another time, soaking the bed completely.  She was also a bedwetter.  Didn't happen often but I wasn't mad when it did.  She once suggested I bring a diaper on long trips because we had to stop so much due to my tiny bladder.  No way would a diaper hold all my pee!  She once took my hand in the shower, put it on her pussy and said "here" and proceeded to piss into it.  🫠🫠 

(Oddly enough, even though I have an urgent need to pee frequently & drink tons of water, I've never had a true accident even as a child.  Not even once.  I was so shy as a kid I'd hold it all day at school rather than ask to use the restroom which likely did some damage to the ol' bladder.  I fully expect to be incontinent in old age, hah).



Those are my greatest IRL memories.  Check back here periodically as I'll add to this page whenever my rusty old memory coughs up more past ex-pee-riences!   🟡


What are some of your hottest, most vivid wetting memories from any phase of your life?  Real things you've experienced or witnessed?  Please share in the comments!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Omo Life Openly: A Casual Wetting Fantasy

Woman casually pees her chair while on the computer. Imagine being the kind of Omo enthusiast who lived the life 24/7, 365 days a year.  You...