Friday, December 1, 2023

Period Pee in Panties & Pad

This photo set is from, you guessed it, that time of the month. If menstruation isn't your thing you won't be interested.  There's nothing graphically bloody here but I do soak my period panties with piss for your pleasure (i.e. visible old blood stains, sanitary pad).   I'm wearing a pad and completely soak that too, leaving it heavy and sagging.  Begins with a huge bladder bulge that's made bigger by my period bloating.  I look about 4 mos pregnant, no joke.   

I tried to do a video of me wetting the pad on the closed toilet lid but totally messed that up, soaking the lid and accidentally capturing my face.  Sorry!  I was so desperate I decided to just go forward with the actual wetting and have fun watching vids/masturbating.  The orgasm was soooo good with soaked panties and a pussy that was thrice as wet from horniness, piss and... you know.  🩸



See?  Mega-bulge.   

Half-assed hold while watching Pornhub


A peek inside my (dry) period panties


On the bed with legs spread WIDE


Piss-soaked, saggy pad with pee-streaked legs


Filled to capacity









To buy this shameful 5-photo set, email betweenusgirls@protonmail.com or DM me on Twitter @Floodgaytes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Neither Confirm Nor Deny: The Disclosure Method That Worked Wonders for Me

People always ask for advice on how to tell their love interest or partner that they're into Omorashi and would like them to participate...