Monday, October 9, 2023

A Little Ex-pee-riment...

Sitting spread eagle on the closed toilet before unleashing

 

This pic is from a 6-photo set in which I ran a little ex-pee-riment, seeing how much piss I could dribble into my shorts & panties on the closed toilet lid before it would become visible.  (Answer: a surprising amount).  Only got a tiny drop on the porcelain top!  I've always loved wetting on hard, even surfaces... something about the way it pools around my lips & ass is beyond hot & takes me back to that 1st wetting as a small, small child.  

My bladder was bulging so forgive the pudgy beer belly in early pics (in the final pic it's flat & smooth after I've fully emptied it into my poor panties).  When I could no longer afford to leak & dribble around, I opened the lid, peeled off the shorts & let 'er rip in my grey Fila undies right into the open toilet below.  Did I rub myself off while attempting to "hold"?  Uhhh, yeah.  Completely soaked the panties, turning the light grey to a dark greyish-black patch (shown in great detail in the photo set).  I rocked forward and back on the open toilet to no avail.  Hot wee shot out all over my fingers at every angle & left the floor sprinkled with hot golden nectar.  You can even see my hairy p*ssy peaking out on both sides from behind the wet fabric.  Time for a shave...

Anyway.  


To order this set, email betweenusgirls@protonmail.com with the code "EXPEERIMENT" or DM it to me on Twitter (X).   📸

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Omo Life Openly: A Casual Wetting Fantasy

Woman casually pees her chair while on the computer. Imagine being the kind of Omo enthusiast who lived the life 24/7, 365 days a year.  You...