Friday, September 11, 2026

Quickie Porn Review: Woman Wets into a Halloween Bucket




It's been forever since I've done one of these, mostly because I was warned not to link to porn sites in my non-advertiser blog.  (Eat my ass, Blogger).  But this one was just too hot to pass by, so bear with me.  It's a Need2Pee vid and it opens with 3 women visible in a van that's traveling somewhere.  The one in the middle, back seat is complaining about needing to pee due to being "hungover this morning," though this could just as easily be an excuse by someone who enjoys wetting for pleasure based on how it sounds (if you know, you know).  Either way, it becomes clear that Old Not-So-Faithful is gonna blow at any time now.  

She ducks down and tries to pull a not-so-smooth diversion, drawing their attention to some nonexistent sirens as she grabs the little orange Halloween bucket.  Within seconds, she's wetting her purple panties into it, and we can hear the hiss... and then the droplets hitting the plastic.  It's evident she really did have to go as her panties become an even darker shade of purple.





First glimpse of her makeshift toilet



"Am I getting it in the bucket?"





The vid shows multiple (hot) angles of her squatting over the bucket and letting go.  I guess they were going to "a party" because one friend says "I guess you'll just have to go to the party with your pissy panties now" when she finishes.  The idea that anyone would leave their undies on to piss in a container in the car is pretty silly unless they're into that kind of thing sexually, but I guess stranger things have happened.  Maybe she was so modest/ashamed she didn't want anyone to see her ass or privates?




Slid down between the seats and still wetting!



Whatever her reasoning, there's no question the woman was desperate to relieve herslef and chose a unique and super hot way in which to do so.  The combo of the deep squat with the panties still on with the witnesses in the car and all around + the little makeshift toilet makes this one of the best vids I've seen in ages.  Let's see if I can help you find it without linking to it directly, shall we?






^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



See that, Blogspot?  NO LINKS!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neither Confirm Nor Deny: The Disclosure Method That Worked Wonders for Me

People always ask for advice on how to tell their love interest or partner that they're into Omorashi and would like them to participate...