People always ask for advice on how to tell their love interest or partner that they're into Omorashi and would like them to participate. I can only tell you what I've tried that's worked for me. I'm super loud and proud about my Omo fetish anonymously online, but that couldn't be further from the truth in real life. Thankfully I don't require my partner(s) to participate, though it's a huge huge bonus. To this day I've never told a love interest or partner I had a piss kink in so many words, yet I never hid or denied it either.
There have been 2 separate instances where it's come up: we'll call them Girl #1 and Girl #2. Girl #1 was conservative, sheltered and practically raised in isolation many miles from the nearest town. She wasn't allowed to listen to rap music or watch popular shows like The Simpsons growing up. She was not only a virgin but had never masturbated by age 15. Yes, really.
Girl #2 was a liberal bisexual chick I met in college who was pretty much 180 degrees different from Girl #1. She opened MY mind to a lot of things and ended up being my first long-term gf.
Anyway, with both of them I used the "neither confirm nor deny" method when it came to discussing my fetish. I never came right out and said pee turned me on, but I also didn't miss a chance to say it was hot or suggest we engage in it when the time was right. For instance, with Girl #1, we rooted for opposing sports teams and I randomly suggested that whoever's team lost, that person would have to piss their pants. She was APPALLED and immediately shot it down so I dropped it. But in the coming months, she brought up a variation of idea on her own on 2 separate occasions, daring me to pee in the toilet not even a foot from her at my house one night and to pee in the sink when my dad's toilet was broken about a month later!!! Mind you, Girl #1 was the extremely conservative one who wouldn't even say "pee" when she needed to use the bathroom, so this was huge. I'd clearly planted a viable seed with my suggestion. 🌱
With Girl #2, I'd simply say things like "that's hot" or act turned on when she'd say she needed to pee. Enough of that and eventually they catch on. So one day out of nowhere, we were having sex and she pissed all over my pussy out of nowhere. It turned me on so much I thought I'd die of overstimulation. Another time, she peed in my hand in the shower, and another time she wet herself on top of me. At NO time did I ask her to do any of this, but I always let her know how much it turned me on when she did.
Women are pretty good at picking up on verbal cues so don't feel you always have to come right out and beat them over the head with it. Just remember that if you REQUIRE them to participate in your kink in order to feel sexually fulfilled, it's on you to tell them that by the first or 2nd date. They have no responsibility to indulge you if you wait until they're emotionally attached to drop such a bombshell, and they wouldn't be in the wrong to dump you for concealing such a thing.
Conclusion
Why not just come out and be honest about your fetish? You absolutely can and again, SHOULD, if you require your partner to participate, but that's not the right move for everyone. Some people are repulsed by urine so it's often good to put out feelers to gauge their reaction first. If you don't require them to participate, there's no reason to make a disclosure you can't take back. It's your personal business even if you're married as long as you're fulfilled by solo pee activities and don't require your partner to engage in them with you. Just clean up after yourself and scrub your browser history like you'd want them to if the tables were turned.
I believe Omo peeps should never have to lie or hide who they are, even if they don't feel comfortable disclosing it in so many words. I know that idea can be confusing and seemingly contradictory (how can you "not hide" it while also not disclosing it?) but I promise it's not. Being honest about what turns you on when the subject arises is not the same as going out of your way to have a serious talk specifically about your pee fetish like it's a Movie of the Week.


No comments:
Post a Comment