Today was one of those glorious days. It was laundry day & I decided to try something new & naughty. My piss mat was already wet so I bunched my (insert top part of my bed: bedspread? Comforter? IDK, the top blanket part that's not a sheet) and began to play while chatting and watching vids... my usual fare. My need was growing and I decided to be bold and let go all over my unprotected bedding. I was wearing panties and pajama pants, and it felt great to let go in spurts on my soft bed blankie!
The thing held soooo much pee without leaking on my mattress; I was kinda surprised. I popped it in the wash immediately & it was fresh as a daisy after a regular 30 minute run through the machine. (Though I would've done 60 minutes if I'd waited any longer to wash it). No stains or other issues either. I def plan to do that again next time I'm washing my bedding. It actually holds more piss than my mat. Everyone's bedding needs a good watering now and again.
Friday, July 31, 2026
My Pee Adventures: Wetting My Bedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neither Confirm Nor Deny: The Disclosure Method That Worked Wonders for Me
People always ask for advice on how to tell their love interest or partner that they're into Omorashi and would like them to participate...
-
How often do people say "practice makes perfect" when that's really not the case? If lack of experience isn't the proble...
-
Name: Aubrey Gray Age: 32 Location: N. Carolina Background: Aubrey was on her way to Kroger when she decided to stop at Dutch Bros for...
-
I often see newbies, both to diapers and pants-wetting, complain that they canNOT manage to let go and wet themselves no matter what they d...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment