Saturday, August 3, 2024

Floodgaytes Experiment: Closed Toilet Lid + Towel



Decided to try something different.  I wanted to see if one bath towel would hold all my pee while sitting on a closed toilet lid, which is one of my fave ways to wet myself.  However I rarely do it because of the mess involved, so this would open up a new avenue if it works out.  

I was wearing one of my last clean pairs of panties before laundry day (well, PANTY day.  I do so much laundry there's always something tumbling).  After downing a bunch of water + herbal tea and watching naughty amateur wettting vids, I straddled the closed toilet lid & propped up the camera to capture the action.  I started losing control in soft spurts while adjusting the camera, which accounts for the whispering.  I have no clue what I said, but I distinctly recall being surprised I was peeing so freely before I'd intended to.  It felt so good rushing out of me like that against my will, so I just let it!  

The wetness looked so sexy spreading on the towel, slowly creeping toward the edge of the toilet lid as I slowly emptied my bladder into my maroon panties.  Would it flow over the sides like it definitely would've if I hadn't put down the towel?  Time would tell....   


Another angle.  Notice wetness (far left)  💦


It only made it about halfway to the "end of the world" so to speak.  Part of me secretly hoped it would drip onto the floor for some reason.  Not like I particularly felt like cleaning up pee; I had been up many hours and this was my last hurrah before turning in.  I just felt extra naughty and almost couldn't believe a toilet-lid piss could come out this neat & tidy.  



Here's the video for those curious



So if for some reason you're in the market for a less messy way to piss on your toilet lid, try it with a bath towel.  It's actually pretty fuckin' hot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Neither Confirm Nor Deny: The Disclosure Method That Worked Wonders for Me

People always ask for advice on how to tell their love interest or partner that they're into Omorashi and would like them to participate...