Saturday, May 18, 2024

Hap-PEE with a Stranger

 Had a semi-interesting encounter today in a public bathroom.  A very friendly Black woman talked to me from the moment I entered until I exited, including while I was using the toilet.  Things we discussed included the size/cleanliness of the bathroom & how hard it was to find that particular building, and we laughed about getting lost on the way in.  There was another complete stranger at the sink when we entered who must've thought we were crazy, talking and giggling through the stall while we did our business like old friends who'd never met.  My stream was very weak & quiet and I didn't hear hers at all.   We exited the stalls at the exact same time after washing our hands & went our separate ways, my day a bit brighter having met her.  

Wish more people were laid back in public restrooms instead of being all serious & stuffy. 


🧎
  💩
 🚽

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amateur Omorashi Legends: Wetlinda

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.