Sunday, October 22, 2023

Pissing Around the House: Tips for Cleanup?



When I was a child, I longed for the day when I'd have my own place so I could soak myself whenever the urge hit me.  My parents gave me no privacy whatsoever and were not accepting of this or anything else I ever tried to do privately.  I'd lay in bed thinking of all the clothes I'd piss and all the different rooms I'd wet in when I "got big."

Well now I am finally on my own with no roommate and am going completely uhh balls-to-the-walls with it!  It's almost as great as I'd imagined, the cleanup is the only downside.  I still feel I can't TRULY wet with abandon or else my whole apartment would smell of piss so that limits me to certain rooms & scenarios.  But it's still glorious to be able to watch omo porn & soak myself at any time of day or night.  ((My poor mattress has gotten wet more times than I'd intended but luckily no smell)).  

I usually stack a bath towel over my wadded up mattress cover when I decide to play in bed, but that isn't enough most times.  I've found that white vinegar is as good a smell remover for laundry as those free-and-clear detergents, and cheaper.  But I try not to overuse it in my washing machine.

Are there any wetting "supplies" (diapers, puppy pads) you've that found truly stop a big piss from soaking a surface like a bed or floor?  The goal is to be able to "just go" whenever/wherever without worrying about a mess.  Not re-wetting the same spot or clothes but even a single wetting without making a mess would be the goal. I've yet to find anything that can hold all my yellow goodness without majorly leaking and making a mess, but if something exists that's discreet/affordable, I'm all ears!  

Also, is there anything that removes the smell of pee from clothes, blankets, mattress covers, etc?  I'm having a hard time getting it out completely even after 2 washes & 1 dry cycle.  😬


Pic of a very diapered girl


To anyone still living at home, with roommates or an unsupportive partner, your day will come.  And when it does, so will you... over and over.    🫠




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Neither Confirm Nor Deny: The Disclosure Method That Worked Wonders for Me

    People always ask for advice on how to tell their love interest or partner that they're into Omorashi and would like them to participate...