Sunday, January 25, 2026

Me Time, Pee Time (Vol. 2)






The bathroom, the kitchen... all my faucets are running in a steady stream to keep my pipes from busting.  To put it mildly, it's not helping with my growing desperation.  To make matters worse, these high-cut panties are pushing straight into my bulging bladder.  The ground outside is completely covered in snow and it's still coming down hard.....

After a somewhat draining day, I wasn't able to partake in my fave pastime as much as I'd hoped so I'm getting a late start.  Better late than never.  I just polished off my Coca Cola from earlier and had a few swigs of herbal tea chased by plain water.  I've got a Gatorade getting nice and frosty in the freezer as I type this and am currently surfing the porn sites for new yellow gold.  

As lame as today was, it wasn't a total waste.  I still managed to wash my pee paraphernalia so it's warm and ready to go in the dryer.  Now I just need to decide how I want to do it:  what room, position and all the rest.  Kinda want to lie on my stomach for a change and spurt while watching TV, but it's SO COLD in here!  My uncarpeted floors are positively freezing so I think that's a no-go.  So I'm putting on a pair of cozy piss pants and probably gonna leak down my legs for a bit.  





Well that didn't take long.  



Ahhh, yep.  That was nice.  The urge was building too fast so I stood in the bathroom on a towel and let it all go.  Here's the view from inside my pants:






I actually don't like being so desperate I can't spurt without losing it, so I decided to empty out the old bladdy blad and start again.  Sipping plain water this time. 

I ended up finishing in bed privately so no footage of that, but it was mind blowing.  For now enjoy the view.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Neither Confirm Nor Deny: The Disclosure Method That Worked Wonders for Me

People always ask for advice on how to tell their love interest or partner that they're into Omorashi and would like them to participate...