Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Stealth Wetting Part 2: A Pant-Testing Experiment

Disclaimer:  I did not wet these pants in public, I merely tested them out at home so you don't have to. 

So after my last piece about sneakily peeing yourself in public, I thought it'd be fun to personally test out some of my own suggestions to see just how stealthy they are after a full soaking.  Specifically, different colors and fabrics of pant.  Fun excuse to pee different pants "for science," right?   ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿงช

First up:  the Black tights (92% polyester/8% Spandex).  Based on the Omorashi community's suggestions, these would be just about ideal in terms of both color AND fabric, plus they have a distracting pattern on them to draw eyes away from any wetness.  I start by gradually releasing spurts sitting on the floor, taking some pics and vids as I do.  So far, so good.  The wetness is only visible AS I'm peeing and only right over the crotch area.  Here's a clip of that.  Notice how quick the wetness dries up & disappears:









Later I let go over the toilet to see how well they hold up to a total flood.  Here's the complete soaking with a better panned out angle.  Still wicking away moisture like a champ:







Next up are the loudly patterned Multi-color tights with roughly the same fabric (90% polyester/10% Spandex).  While the fabric shouldn't give me any trouble, these wild colors are what I really wanna test.  They have only a small amount of black with a lot more grey, red & white.  Will ANY color polyester disguise a wetting accident or only black?  'Bout to find out:








As before I put on some panties & spurt about in them for a while until I can no longer hold the big dam burst over the toilet.  Here's how that went (sound UP):







And an after pic of my butt.  I thought these pants were gonna beat the black ones in stealth but the slight buttstain proves otherwise.  Still wouldn't be able to see it in low light or if the wetter was on the move.  



Looks like I sat in something wet





Next are these Navy blue shorts (50% cotton/50% polyester).  They've got the color & the polyester going for them, but how does cotton hold up to a good piss soaking?  Only one way to know for sure:






And with the full soaking: 







The buttstain is much more noticeable in these, which proves that cotton is far less stealthy than polyester or Spandex.  And the dark Navy blue color does surprisingly little to disguise the situation.




Front view  ๐Ÿ˜ฌ



Butt view  ๐Ÿ˜ณ




Finally we've got the Hot pink shorts (60% cotton/35% polyester/5% Spandex).  Not gonna lie, I'm iffy about these from the start, both due to the color and the fabric.  They have the highest cotton content yet, not to mention the light color.  But the wide legs are a plus I suppose.  

Here's the initial partial wetting on the floor.  Not too noticeable at all:







And the total soaking on the toilet:







Check out that buttstain, would ya?  The front is not noticeable at all because I was leaning back on the toilet, but holy piss-soaked Cannoli!  Unless you were able to pull off a pee-down-the-leghole trick, these would be the worst choice due to the color and fabric.  However, I do think you could pee straight down if standing up due to the wide leg/loose fit, therefore I'm ranking them as follows.  



Front view



Butt view




To conclude, here are my final rankings:
  Black polyester/Spandex tights - Best
  Multi-colored polyester/Spandex tights - #2
  Hot pink 60% cotton blend shorts - #3
 Navy Blue 50% polyester/cotton shorts - Worst



So all the recommendations I've seen for stealthy wetting clothes are more or less true:  black Spandex/polyester is by far the most un-clockable, even for heavy wettings.  Throw a little pattern on there and it helps disguise it even further.  Polyester/Spandex ANYTHING is better than cotton in any color according to this little ex-pee-riment, though if you only have non-polyester fabrics like cotton, darker is not necessarily always better as the navy blue seemed to be slightly worse due to the tighter fit. 
Wetness was still VERY visible on hot pink but the wide leg would've allowed me to pee mostly down the crotch where it would've been almost unnoticeable--I chose to go on the toilet for continuity so my butt ended up drenched.  (Black, dark camo, RealTree type hunting pants & other dark or patterned colors of cotton might be better than Navy blue--that I can't be sure of).  You'll have to conduct your own experiment to find out how other fabrics and colors hold up!


Summary ๐Ÿ’›

Fabric is more important than color, with any color of polyester/Spandex > any color cotton

If you only have cotton, loose fit > dark color, just pee down the legs in standing position

(And don't forget other tips like tying a jacket around your waist & staying hydrated to reduce smell/color).






*Pee-S:  I had the greatest squirting peegasm of my life in the 2nd pair of tights after filming the toilet vid.  I thought I'd soak my entire living room through them:  floor, walls, ceiling & all.  Fairly certain that wasn't all pee as I've NEVER had piss shoot out that forcefully or feel that good before. ๐Ÿ’ฆ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Risky/Adventurous Wettings from Back in the Day

    My Omo 'career' goes back as far as I can remember.  I won't include exact ages, names or other details here that aren't...