Friday, October 13, 2023

The Secret to Great Long Wettings

So I've found a way to maximize my wettings:  Putting a tiny dab of anti-yeast cream (Monistat, Clotrimazole) inside myself about 45 minutes before I start holding.  This causes bladder irritation and makes me need to pee longer & more urgently.  Combined with half a caffeine pill as a diuretic, this is a surefire way increase both urgency & pee volume massively!  Obviously you wouldn't wanna do this too often if you don't need the medicine, but once in a while doesn't hurt as long as you're not sensitive to these drugs.

I thought of this after years of avoiding these yeast creams before bedtime due to the need to piss buckets all night when I use them before turning in.  Why not try this before a play session, dummy?  Worked a treat!   💦 🌊





Soaked the whole front of my panties plus the floor through TWO towels!


I started in my bed, naked from the waist down, holding myself with only the washcloth to cover my convulsing urethra.   When I could no longer manage that without the threat of a major dam burst, I SPRINTED to the restroom floor & set up the camera to record what I knew was coming.  (Me, hehe).  But also:  a flood of Biblical proportions in my cotton panties. 


I slipped on some clean light blue undies and squatted over two towels--a thick bath towel & the double-folded washcloth.  This is usually enough to prevent the floor from getting soaked but not today!  Once I relaxed & let go nothing could stop me.  I shoved two lubed fingers inside to stem the tide but it only made it worse.  I came over & over while watching vids of same & imagining I was being told to quit jacking off in the car by my angry babysitter who didn't believe I really had to go.  So I showed her.  😏


(To purchase this double-drenched 5-photo set that includes a washcloth stuffed in my panties & very revealing preview of my shaved kitty, hit me on Twitter DM @Floodgaytes or betweenusgirls@protonmail.com & request the "WETBLUE" set).


Any special "secret" tricks you know of to increase bladder capacity or duration of accidents?  I'm always bummed when my piss stream ends & would wet forever if I could!





Warning:  Don't use topical anti-fungal medicines for this purpose if you don't already know how you react to them.  Not worth it.  In some people they can cause headaches, spotting & other icky side effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Omo Life Openly: A Casual Wetting Fantasy

Woman casually pees her chair while on the computer. Imagine being the kind of Omo enthusiast who lived the life 24/7, 365 days a year.  You...