Friday, September 29, 2023

Wetting into a bowl

September night of fun.  I was chatting with an omo sweetie & role playing--my 1st time ever doing any "cyber" wetting.  She made me hold until it hurt & I ended up wetting into a bowl on the floor.  Here are some pics & a short vid as a preview.  To buy the 4-part wetting catastrophe video, email betweenusgirls@protonmail.com or DM me @Floodgaytes on "X" (Twitter).  Use the code "WETBOWL". 


She let me go a little to relieve the pressure about T-30 mins before the real struggle began.










PICS (click to enlarge)

These were snapped prior to the video and chat when I really soaked myself.  

Bladder bulge forming...


Maroon panties underneath, fresh & dry... for now.
.

Frog pose on the toilet, just stretching my bladder a bit.



Woopsie.  Not so dry anymore.  Pissed the towel as soon as I squatted to sit.




Bottom view.


Pic snapped at the moment I let a spurt go in toilet.




Wet cameltoe/frontal wedgie



Again, this is just a preview of the sopping fun that night where I filled a paper bowl to the brim with piss for my domineering chat girl with my panties on.  For that 4-part series (Duration - Vid 1: 0:25 / Vid 2: 0:25 Vid 3: 0:33 / Vid 4: 0:23) & backstory, email or PM me at the addresses above using the code "WETBOWL."  💛

(In the future I plan to make my vids one continuous video instead of broken down into multiple clips; this was my 1st time sending vids while chatting & I was trying to avoid the "this file is too big" nonsense and get them sent FAST).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Living the Omo Life Openly: A Casual Wetting Fantasy

Woman casually pees her chair while on the computer. Imagine being the kind of Omo enthusiast who lived the life 24/7, 365 days a year.  You...