Monday, September 9, 2024

Wet Squelchy Pee on Toilet Lid

Just took a massive pee in my Navy blue cotton shorts and panties on the toilet lid.  This time there's video evidence.  😈  I had to go sooooo bad I barely made it and had to put down TWO towels to soak up my mess!  Was left with a wet cameltoe & soaked grey towel at the end.   My shorts were absolutely saturated as you can see/hear when I go to sit back down in my puddle. 

I rarely wet this much at once without masturbating or letting little spurts go, so it took a lot of willpower to just finish right there in my pants, but I think it made for a hot video.  What do you think?  




Part 1 




Part 2 


(That's not a fart near the end lol, I banged into the top of the toilet tank cover behind me). 
 


AFTERMATH...




The damage (in blue)




...and in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amateur Omorashi Legends: Wetlinda

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.