Saturday, September 14, 2024

Katie Price "Gushes" Pee During E-Stim Workout




"I'm pissing!  I'm not a gusher but this is making me gush...."

"Yes, I did wet myself.  Big deal!  I've had 5 kids and it happens."   👏🏽💦

That's what we like to hear, Katie.*  Nothing wrong with a little dampness South of the border.  To be fair, those e-stim machines are serious business.  The pelvic floor therapist used one on me and made me jump 3 feet off the table.  Felt like I was being electrocuted!  Unfortunately I didn't "gush" but I have to wonder if that's what she was going for.  She did repeatedly ask if I was incontinent after I said 'no.'  🫠

* Scratch that.  Now there are reports stating that Price is considering getting a "designer vagina," aka a labiaplasty and/or vaginoplasty, which has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with incontinence, after the "humiliating" experience of wetting herself on her reality show.  We hope she didn't go through with it.  As she said herself, there's nothing wrong with a little pee and this degrading procedure won't help solve that problem anyway.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Amateur Omorashi Legends: Wetlinda

This summary is not available. Please click here to view the post.