Thursday, April 4, 2024

Have You Ever...? (Letting A Spurt Go to Relieve Pressure)



Have you ever been so desperate to pee that you decided to let a little spurt or two go in your pants, thinking it would relieve some of the pressure until you could get to a bathroom?  If so, how did that turn out?


"Just a little leak" story from Quora.


I've been seeing people attempt this (via online reports, of course) with VERY mixed-to-negative results.  In most cases, breaking the seal to let out some pee just increases the likelihood of a full-blown wetting, either because the person physically can't stop once they get started or it feels too good to stop.  If they make it past one or two spurts without issue, they always keep pushing their luck until the inevitable dam break occurs & they piss themselves.  Always.  

I'm incredibly intrigued by this phenomenon (not to mention, turned on).  I have no trouble clamping my pee hole shut after letting a little out, but I wouldn't have the guts to wet myself even a tiny bit in public.  There's also the having to wear wet pants thing--I actually can't stand the feeling of wet pants even though I adore wetting myself.  So in my case it's better to just wait til I can get to a toilet unless of course I'm at home by myself & can fully piss my pants.  Then that's always preferable.  

Another tale of a spurt turning to a fountain.


All this to say:  I feel that when people do the "just letting a spurt out to relieve pressure" thing, they're actually using it as an excuse to have a planned/controlled accident.  They know that it'll most likely make them want to wet more or unable to stop peeing their pants rather than actually "relieving bladder pressure".  Just another sexy little mind game we Omo fans play with ourselves.  Lord knows I do the spurting thing when I'm playing at home in the moments leading up to a full wetting--the difference is I know and acknowledge that's where it's headed. 

The folks who claim they're doing this to avoid an accident are actually just playing chicken with nature--tempting fate as it were.  If their bladder is strong enough not to give in and humiliate them, they keep pushing it until they've deliberately wet themselves enough to be noticeable.  That's because wetting your pants feels too good to stop at one or two spurts.  You HAVE to keep going.  And I'm here for it.  👏


Got an exciting or unique story about a time you tried this technique?  Ever feel that letting some out in your pants actually HELPED you hold it longer?  Had a massive accident due to truly believing you could let JUST one or two small spurts out but they got away from you?  Sound off in the comments!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elements of a Great Omorashi Video

  The question "what types of wetting vids do you like?" often comes up on forums & discussion boards.  I've thought about...