Thursday, February 15, 2024

A Collection of True Car Wetting Stories


There's something indescribably hot about vehicle wettings--about being trapped & desperate, unable to escape and forced to use your pants as a toilet while you drive or sit in the passenger seat silently (or not) soaking yourself.  Knowing you'll have to do the walk of shame at some point and that you'll be busted in more ways than one if a cop pulls you over or someone you know runs into you before you reach the safety of your doorway is very exciting.  The high stakes of peeing on a car seat/floorboard, which aren't exactly easy to clean up, also adds to the thrill.  It's all very verbotten.

So I set out to find as many real car- and other vehicle-wetting stories by non-omo loving "normies" as I could, just to get a feel for how common it is in the real world & how people typically react when it happens.  Here's what I found around the WWW:


Traffic jam in a mall car park in New Zealand causes desperate situation for one woman:

"I was with my girlfriend, and she has had to pee herself due to the fact we were stuck for so long. Not ideal, but desperate times call for desperate measures,” he said."


Here's an interesting snippet from a mother who had quite the adventure with a homemade potty in the backseat of her car during COVID lockdown.  The makeshift loo wasn't for her kids but for herself!



People asked her why she didn't just use her mom's toilet before leaving, squat behind a bush or break COVID rules & go in the damn bathroom, which are all legit questions.  Sounds like this backseat pisser *might* have a bit of a wee fetish & be using the pandemic as an excuse to pee in new and exciting places.


 ___________________________


Here are a few medium-length stories from Quora in response to the question: Have you ever wet yourself in the car?

Yes I was taking a water pill to get the swelling down in my feet and ankles and legs. I had finished my monster and grabbed a Dr pepper and I was taking my wife to the Dr and it was an hour away. I had left the house without going to the bathroom and about halfway there I could feel penis spasming. It does that right before opening wide open. I just can't hold it and every spasm a squirt of pee came out i said im not gonna make it!  And it started .the wet spot on my pants started growing and my pants were completely saturated to almost my knees because the pee started soaking into the seat. But it kept coming out! My wife said nobody can pee that much and unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out and there was still pee coming out! I peed all over the front of the car as I drove and she aimed it everywhere ! By the time I finished she had pee all over my shirt and my pants and she was laughing and said it's getting hard. So she kept it out and made me cum all over. It was a mess. But she was happy!


 ___________________________

Yes, with my Aunt Carolyn, she peed her pants a few times, once in front of me and my mother, and twice we peed our pants together.

The first time was when we were coming back home to Florida from New Jersey, it was me, my mother, and my aunt in the van, my mother decided to take a different route and go through the Chesapeake bridge-tunnel, big mistake! Back then, U.S 13 from about Dover, Delaware all the way down to the other side of the bridge-tunnel near Norfolk had nothing on it for almost 150 miles. I told her I had to pee about an hour into the “no-mans land” section of U.S 13, she said “I told you not to drink all those teas earlier!” (we had breakfast at Shoneys about 2 hours earlier, they had really good sweet iced teas) my mom then said “You’ll have to hold it until we find a place to stop.” We saw one gas station a little bit further, but mom was like NO WAY! The place looked scary for 2 women and a teenager to stop at. There was no safe spot really for her to pull over so I could pee in the grass or something either (nor I doubt she would have even allowed that) as it was a 2 lane road with a deep ditch and no room between the ditch and the road to pull a car off at and of course cars and trucks would have been zipping by at 60–65 MPH.

Another 30 or 40 minutes and I’m really desperate, to the point where my bladder involuntarily opened and a quick jet of pee shot into my undwear and shorts, enough to make a nice wet spot, but not soak into the seat. I told my mom that I have to go bad and it’s coming out.

My aunt happened to be riding in the back seat with me at that point in the trip, she had hip pain and sometimes needed to lay back on long rides, the back seat of the van reclined. My aunt was much more understanding of the situation than my mom, she cleary saw me holding my dick and saw the wet spot, my bladder opened a second time and released another shot of pee into my clothes, my aunt seen that happen and came to my defense and said to my mother, “Lisa, he needs something now!”, “He’s starting to wet himself, you and I both have been there plenty of times before, give him a break.”. My mother grumbled something to the effect of “Well, he also hasn’t given birth to 6 kids like me, and 4 like you have either.

My mother grabded a cup and said to my aunt, “Here, give him this.” (there was a pretty large to-go cup from the restauruant in the center console), my aunt took the cup and waved her hand at my mother like whatever, she poured what was in it out the window and handed it to me, but I had to go so bad I was struggling to get my dick out of my clothes, I just pulled it out from the bottom of the leg opening of my shorts, which was way easier and quicker, I almost dropped the cup while I was trying to get my dick out of my underwear, some more pee came out stright through my underwear and dripped onto the floor of the van, my aunt said, “Let me help you sweetie.”, she held the cup for me so I could get my dick completely out, when I did get it out, I lost total control and was peeing full flow before I could aim it into the cup, I accidently peed a little on my aunt’s hand which she quickly reacted by grabbing my dick, and held it the entire time I peed, she told me to hold the cup with both hands so I don’t spill it, I said “Sorry!” to my aunt when I got pee on her hand, all she did was smiled as if to say it was ok.

When I finished peeing, I nearly filled that cup to the top, my aunt said to my mother “Look how much this poor thing had to go.”, my mother just shook her head and rolled her eyes, I poured the cup out the window, some blew back onto the side of the car, my aunt and I laughed at that, my mom asked what was funny, we both were like “Nothing”.

Almost another hour passed and we were about to go through the bridge-tunnel, my aunt told us that she had to go badly now and had leaked some in her underwear, and if we didn’t stop very soon she was going to totally wet herself. My mom barked “You both are pathetic, I should have put you both in diapers!”, My aunt and I giggled, to which my mom said “Glad you both see humor in this, because I don’t.”. A minute or so later I noticed my aunt had her hand under her dress and was holding herself, the van hit a bump and then she clamped her legs together and moaned. I grabbed the cup I used earlier and asked if she needed me to help her pee. She smiled and said “No that’s very sweet of you honey, but us girls can’t tinkle that way like you boys can, we have go in the toilet or we’ll wet ourselves.”, my aunt always said tinkle instead of pee or piss lol. When we finally got to the other side of the tunnel and stopped at a truck stop to get gas, my aunt got out took a few steps and pee started spattering around her feet as she said “I can’t make it!”, she hiked her dress up a bit and pee gushed though her white underwear and white pantyhose, turning them both very yellow, her sandals were getting soaked in her pee as well. (My aunt always wore pantyhose, I remember asking her why once and she showed me veins on her legs that the nylons hid). My mom just yelled “Carolyn! You’re an embarassment!” and she walked towards the store very disgusted at both of us, but my aunt more so.

When my aunt finished peeing, she looked at me smiled, and said “Everyone has accidents sometimes.” My aunt went into the suitcases, got a clean pair of underwear and pantyhose and asked if I needed anything, I said no as most of what I did pee in my clothes had already dried by then, she insisted that change my underwear at least, so I got a clean pair out. She took some paper towels and dried her pee soaked sandals as best she could and wiped pee off of her feet

We both started walking inside the store so she could change, she grabbed a pack of baby wipes from her purse and handed me a few of them, she said I’m going to clean my girl parts with these, you need clean your boy parts with the ones I gave you, we will be stinky and will get a rash if we don't, and be sure to tinkle before you come back outside since we won’t be stopping again for a while. I cleaned myself, changed my underwear and went “tinkle” like my aunt said to do, and we got back on the road. When my aunt and I were walking back to the van from the store, my aunt put our pissy clothes in a plastic shopping bag she got in the store, I’ll wash them out in the tub when we stop at the motel in South Carolina for the night. I asked her why her pee was so yellow, she said I take vitamins which turn it that color, she said it might stain her underwear but that’s no big deal.


___________________________


So I had just gone on a trip by myself, just to relax for a couple days. This was on the ride home btw. So I was on the plane and I had just had a lot of water because the airplane always makes me feel like dry for some reason. idk if its just the air up there or whatever. But, I drank a LOT of water. I had to suddenly pee, but couldn’t since the plane was landing and going to the bathroom was forbidden. I calmed down and told myself to just pee at the airport. I called a taxi to come pick me up, since there is usually heavy traffic and I didn’t want to be at the airport for like 3 hours. I finished ordering a taxi and the plane landed. I walked over to the bathroom and it was closed, I said it was fine and that I would get to the baggage claim and get my things then look for a toilet. I got my bags and began needing to pee bad. I rushed around looking for a ladies room and my phone rang. The taxi driver was here and said for me to come out quickly because there was really bad traffic. I apologized and said I’ll be right there. I decided to just hold it and went to the taxi. I put my bags in the trunk and got in the back. I greeted him and I told him my destination. We began driving for 10 minutes and I was fighting the urge to cross my legs or put my hands on my crotch. My urge to pee was a 8/10. I quickly told the driver to stop somewhere because I had to pee badly. He apologized and said he couldn’t stop the ride. I whimpered and pleaded with him saying that I was about to start leaking. He refused and said to hold it. I cried and my bladder was filling up so much. He told me to hold it till we arrived and not wet myself. I shyly said ok but I was so desperate. After another five minutes of squirming and whimpering out of pee desperation I quickly told the driver to pull over because I was about to piss in the taxi. He still refused and I couldn’t hold it. Pee began leaking out of me and I tried really hard to stop but I couldn’t hold it. I had to pee so BADLY. I cried and sat down and just peed in the taxi.


___________________________


So yes, but it was my sister's fault! We were at the beach and stayed after dark with the expectation of having a hotel room. We get to the hotel room and it’s musty smelling and gross. Mom says we are just going to drive home. (We were there at a restaurant celebrating one of moms friends birthday and she tried to make a beach day out of it the following day). It was like an hour's drive and both Sarah and I (Fake name for sister) had to pee. It was like 11 and most restaurants were closed. Even some gas stations had their lights off. Of course we asked mom to stop but it was a long stretch of nothing and pulling over was not an option because we saw 2 drunk drivers swerving lane to lane. Mom was very protective about us. I am sitting next to Sarah in the back seat mom is driving. We pull into a gas station only to find its closed with a big sign on the door. Sarah already has a wet spot on her jean shorts. She is begging mom to let her out cause she is gonna have an accident. I am looking on the floor gathering all the towels and spreading them out on the back seat under both of us. Mom just sighs and says for us to sit on the towels and try to hold it until we cab get somewhere to stop. I look at Sarah, I know she is not gonna make it hell I’m not far behind her. My hand is wet between my thighs under my skirt. Sara is dying and then I FEEL IT! A gentle spreading of warmth as Sarah’s hand grips my thigh. Following a loud gurgly hiss as she sighs in relief. NOW I’m struggling feeling the warm on my thighs is making it 10X worse and I make eye contact with mom. She looks back sympathetic and mouths “just go”

I’m clamped and spurting trying not to soak the seat but I can’t hold anymore and just slowly let go! Sarah just rubs my leg holding my skirt out of the way as it all floods out! I spread my legs and it’s going everywhere and I can’t possibly stop it! The car smells like pee, it’s running down my legs and finally I stop but the seat is flooded and my legs are shaking! I had to go SO BAD the relief felt like TV static all over! 30 min later we are pulling into our drive wet and relieved. Thank goodness it was late because my sis and I were a MESS!


___________________________



Lots of JUICY, detailed & hilarious Uber pee stories here!  (By Uber drivers who have seen & heard it all).


A very unexpected pee from Mom Next Door



___________________________



A funny/hot tale of a mom looking for a bargain who ended up peeing herself in the car:



Cheap mom soaks two diapers in the name of saving a buck.


Diapers break, leak and she ends up in a puddle of her own making...



...and blames her 2-year-old for it.


Full comic and story here.


___________________________




From Medium, a flight attendant's piss stories:
I work as a flight attendant. One day, I’m sitting down enjoying my food when I thought a bag of ice I gave to this lady earlier broke and the water was dripping down the floor (she was standing earlier in between the two bathrooms in the back) I open the curtain to give the lady a new bag of ice. I open the curtain to see this lady squatting on the floor peeing. I saw her vagina and everything. I go MA'AM!!! What are you doing!!! And she goes nothing! As she stands up and pulls her pants up. Plot twist. She was wearing khakis so she was still peeing and her pants were getting darker with the pee. I go you were peeing on the floor and still peeing currently!!!!

Her seat was all the way up front so she passed four bathrooms to come to the back and pee on the floor. It was so gross.

Also, the other day this dude comes into the galley (plane kitchen) and can’t wait to for the bathroom so he whips his dick out (multiple people saw it) and peed into a carrier on the floor with linens in it.

Both times the police met the plane and I’m not sure what they got charged with. Apparently there is a pee problem with people on the plane now a days.

-Urine-soaked on United    

___________________________


33-year-old woman wets her pants in Iceland and makes a whole blog post about it.  (Again, why not just pull your pants down in the great outdoors and NOT wet yourself?  Sounds like a fetish but what do I know).  I'm not complaining!

 ___________________________

And now for mine:  I've never had an accident at any point either as a kid or adult but road trips are especially painful due to my tiny bladder and the large amounts of water I drink to avoid an angry bladder.  On one particular trip the highway was backed up all the way from our starting point to our destination, adding 4.5 additional hours onto our journey.  We literally would drive a few feet.  Stop.  Drive.  Stop.  For 9 hours on what should've been a 4.5 hour trip.  This traffic jam made it nearly impossible to get to the nearest BFE gas station to pee, so I was positively bursting by the time we did.  And the place was full to the brim with pissy travelers in the same state as me with a line out the door (no exaggeration!).  I was in physical pain by the time I made it to the Ladies' room, pushing past the crowd to get to the toilet.  I had half a mind to piss in the bathroom floor to show my frustration but didn't want to make more work for the poor clerk as it wasn't her fault.  

When I got back in the car, my friend suggested bringing diapers next time.  I laughed but she wasn't kidding.  I said they'd never hold all my pee but I now think they would after actually trying them out.  Sure beats holding to the point of pain.  I don't know if I could actually make myself wet a diaper in a car under my clothes but could definitely spread one out in the floorboard and use it that way.  If she'd have let me I would've sat on some folded up towels & wet myself, as I did happen to wear dark tights that day.  Oh well, live and learn.   🤷🏼‍♀




Ever lost control of your bladder while driving or riding in a car, bus, plane, train, boat or other vehicle?  I'd absolutely love to hear your stories!  

2 comments:

  1. So, did that aunt really hold her teenage nephew's penis while he peed? Because that's, uh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD QUESTION. And one I maybe don't wanna know the answer to lol. Quora is full of embellishers & tall tales so it's hard to say, but that dude sure went into detail if he's lying which is equally worrying in a way. 😱

    ReplyDelete

Elements of a Great Omorashi Video

  The question "what types of wetting vids do you like?" often comes up on forums & discussion boards.  I've thought about...